Solution Engineering MuleSoft Internship 2021
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Start Date: June 2021
Duration: 9 weeks
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
This is your time to shine! We are now hiring for our 2021 Summer Internship Program. During this immersive Program you will have the opportunity to gain exposure within Solution Engineering, whilst receiving Salesforce/MuleSoft training and certifications, along with building a network to grow your career.
What is in it for me?
- Opportunity to deep dive into Solution Engineering.
- You will be working alongside department leads and be responsible for hands on projects with real world impact
- Salesforce is a truly customer facing company and you will be able to see the impact we have onto our clients’ businesses.
- Opportunity to develop in-depth knowledge on MuleSoft products, via detailed training.
What team will I join?
This is an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of solution selling at the most innovative software company. As a Solution Engineer Intern, you will be responsible for gaining a strong understanding of the MuleSoft platform in order to help our customers leverage technology to solve their most important business challenges. To accomplish this, you will be excited to learn at a rapid pace and combine your technical expertise, business acumen, and creativity to add value to the Solution Engineering team.
- Meet and shadow individuals from Solution Engineering and supporting departments to understand how the organization is structured and works together
- Complete product training workshops
- Create and present customized demo components
- Support with presenting MuleSoft solutions on customer-facing webinars
- Assist in customer-facing sales cycles
Who are we looking for?
- Currently enrolled in a University degree (Bachelor/Master - not MBA), graduating in 2021 or 2022. Computer Science or an equivalent is essential
- Passion to join the Tech industry
- Eager to learn and enjoy an ever changing environment
- Great communication skills
- High level of flexibility and adaptability
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Out of the box mentality where “making the impossible possible” is top of mind for any project involvement
- Previous exposure to delivering technical projects or solutions preferred but not essential
- Ability to conduct and creative analysis, yet translate those results easily into digestible messages, communications and presentations
- Collaborative working style
- Fluency in English
- CV and Application screening will commence in February-March
- Interviews will run from March - April
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.