Marketing Placement Stoke Poges 2024
Siemens Financial Services is recruiting for a UK Marketing Intern role vacancy to support the Marketing Manager team to develop and deliver the UK brand and campaign strategy and annual marketing plans. The role will suit an enthusiastic University student who is looking for a 54-week industrial placement as part of their degree. The individual will work within a thriving Marketing department so will need to be outgoing and have strong analytical and commercial acumen. This role is based in Stoke Poges with the option of working from home up to 3 days per week.
What can I expect
Your role will involve a number of core deliverables including
- Assisting in the management of marketing projects ensuring deliverables are high quality, bold and innovative - and delivered on time, on brand, on budget and meeting brief.
- Creating social media content for SFS channels and colleagues and manage the blog programme.
- Updating local website after monitoring, evaluating, and reporting on web performance.
- Assisting in providing local sector knowledge and commercial intelligence to the business (sourced from relevant sector publications and e-news sources and by maintaining close links with relevant local networks).
- Delivering stand-alone activities as required and within tight time frames.
- Working with the design agencies to manage the production of corporate materials, from design to print and delivery, including leaflets, factsheets, brochures, and newsletters.
- Being a brand guardian, ensuring the adherence to the company brand guidelines and that all material is compliant.
- Sharing best practice initiatives and suggestions with colleagues.
What do I need to apply
- You must be working towards a degree in a business/marketing related subject looking for a 3rd year industrial placement.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills with excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate analysis into suggested recommendations.
- Ability to juggle a busy and varied workload and to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Determination and commitment to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Creativity, initiative and excellent attention to detail.
What is in it for me?
- Gain experience working for a global brand and have a real impact in helping to shape our marketing approach
- 26 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- 2 paid volunteering days
- Training and development opportunities
- A variety of flexible benefits and discounts on selected products
- Social events such as annual summer BBQ and winter ball
Elevate your career with Siemens and enjoy personalised benefits designed with your unique journey in mind. You can opt into our pensions scheme, where Siemens will match up to 10% of your optional contributions. You can find out more about our benefits by following this link. To achieve a balanced work life, Siemens offers 26 days of paid holiday. We embrace our corporate responsibility, offering paid volunteering days that allow you to make a meaningful impact. The salary of this role is £18,020 You will be given the right tools for your job such as a laptop and mobile phone. Finally we invite all our Early Careers professionals to end of programme celebration.
At Siemens, we transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, and we invite you to be a part of this remarkable journey. Elevate your career, embrace inclusivity, and shape a future that mirrors your aspirations. Create a better tomorrow with us today!