Internship Programme, Forensics - 2024
Evelyn Partners is the UK’s leading integrated wealth management and professional services group, with over 186 years of experience in helping generations of people and businesses to thrive. We offer an extensive range of financial and professional services to individuals, family trusts, professional intermediaries, charities and businesses.
We provide an award-winning service for our clients by employing the best people. Join us on our mission to place the power of good advice into more hands because we believe that everyone deserves access to good advice, regardless of where they’re at in their financial journey.
As a high growth organisation, we offer personal growth opportunities in an environment that empowers you to drive change. Our collaborative, open door culture supports you to perform at your best, with high levels of autonomy and a strong partnership mindset across the organisation.
With a distinctive range of expertise and extensive links to the legal profession, we provide forensic services across numerous disciplines for both corporate and private clients. Our partners are acknowledged leaders in their own fields and combine this expertise with an understanding of the legal process and experience of acting as Expert Witnesses.
Our team offers forensic accounting and forensic technology services on a wide range of contentious matters including dispute resolution, fraud and bribery investigations, Matrimonial disputes, personal injury claims, and Monitoring Trustee and Competition services, both in the UK and internationally.
What will you be doing?
The forensic accounting intern programme enables you to increase your understanding of working within a professional organisation and gain valuable experience of the services offered within the Forensic Services department. You will also be able to assist on the analysis for forensic assignments as well as assisting with undertaking general and administrative tasks for the department.
Your responsibilities will include
- Gaining more of an understanding of the various different types of services offered within the Forensic Services department
- Assisting with analytical work, including analysing financial Statements, bank statements and other sources of information
- Supporting more qualified staff on more complex client situations
- Assisting with admin support as and when required
To be successful in this role, you should
- Be available from 1st July – 9th August 2024
- Be in your penultimate year of university
- On course for at least a predicted 2:2 degree, in any discipline
- A Level: Minimum 112 UCAS points in top three A Levels (or equivalent), excluding General Studies
- GCSE: Minimum Grade 5 (or equivalent), in English Language and Maths respectively
We value all the benefits that a diverse team brings. When you join Evelyn Partners, you’ll have access to a wide range of active employee resource groups and multiple diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives. As a colleague, we want to work with you, regardless of your identity, background, or circumstance, to achieve your full potential in a supportive and inclusive environment.
For us to make the process as easy as possible for you, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need on your application form.
Important notes for completing your application
When you click on the ‘I’m interested’ button you’ll be taken to your profile page. We’re in the process of updating it but in the meantime:
- Under the ‘Experience’ section, if you do not have any experience please enter ‘N/A’ into the ‘Title’ text box and choose a random end and start date
- Under the ‘Education’ section you do NOT need to include all your education details as we’ll ask for this separately once you’ve completed your profile. All you need to do is fill in the ‘Institution’ (aka University) question which is mandatory. If you have more than one degree please include your latest one.
- Under the ‘Resume’ (aka CV) section, it is mandatory for you to upload a document; however, this will not be formally reviewed.
- The ‘Message to Hiring Manager’ text box is NOT mandatory and will not be formally reviewed.