LGBTQ+ Talent Taster
Looking to gain some experience for your future career? Don’t wait until you graduate.
Boost your CV with Teach First, one of the UK's top graduate employers.
School is a formative time for young people and needs to be a safe space for children to explore and understand all parts of their identity, as well as a time to learn and accept other identities. That starts with schools creating LGBTQ+ positive communities, including representation in their teachers and leaders.
We’re championing LGBTQ+ people to engage with us, and be part of the generation making a difference to diversity in education.
On our two-day LGBTQ+ Representation Taster Programme, you'll:
- Spend time learning transferable skills with our range of experts
- Attend personal development and leadership skills sessions
- Discover what it’s like to teach, including planning and delivering your own mini lesson
- Receive personalised one-to-one feedback
- Gain networking opportunities with our team, our partners and likeminded peers
All the above and, in the future, you'll be guaranteed a space at a selection day for our teacher training and leadership programme – one of the UK’s top graduate schemes as highlighted in the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list.
Give yourself a head start in planning your career, with our two-day Taster Programme.
Apply now – we fill our Taster Programmes on a rolling basis, so strongly recommend early application.