Sales Analyst Placement Ipswich 2024
Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd (part of Textron Specialized Vehicles) design, manufacture, and distribute turf maintenance equipment under the brands of Ransomes and Jacobsen. We are seeking a Sales Analyst Intern to be based at the facility in Ipswich, Suffolk.
- Collate, analyse and report Key Performance Indicators (KPI) relating to sales activities
- Liaise with our Business Partners on pipeline activity and floorplan opportunity
- Conduct regular contact with our distribution network and perform inventory analysis
- Occasional processing of whole good sales orders and answering customer enquiries
- Project work with Product Management and Marketing teams
- To ensure that daily tasks are carried out correctly and in line with Company policy and procedures
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks required by the Company.
- You should be enrolled on a Bachelor’s course in a Business Management/Economics/Finance/ Supply Chain/Logistics or similar field that allows you to complete a year in industry
- Possess strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Be IT literate, particularly in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience of business intelligence software is advantageous
- An interest in numbers and sales
- Proactive, self-sufficient, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent data entry and analysis skills
- Excellent telephone skills and manner.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- A nine day working fortnight (every other Friday off work)
- 30 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme (6% employer contribution)
- Life assurance scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- On-site golf course and football pitch
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long service awards
- Perks at work (discounted cinema tickets etc)
- Learning and development opportunities.