Special Opportunities Internship London 2024
Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €41.1 billion of assets under management (on 30 June 2023). Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity, and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Specializing in European opportunistic credit strategy focusing on corporate and real estate credit, we provide bespoke capital solutions in situations characterized by a scarcity of liquidity, across primary and secondary markets.
- Taking an active supporting role in the entire spectrum of a special opportunities investment.
- Analysing investment memos, presentations and specific analytical researches
- Understanding financial performance and market positioning of selected companies
- Researching strategic and financial trends within industries
- Undertaking company valuation based on different methodologies (M&A multiples, trading comps, etc.)
- Having experience with models to project future cash flows, valuations, credit/recovery analysis and sensitivity analyses based on different scenarios
- Participating in Investment Committees
- Previous experience in investment banking, financial analysis, M&A, private equity or transaction services would be appreciated
- Deeply rigorous, excellent analytical skills and outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Open-minded, team-oriented, and proactive
- Proven aptitude in working in a challenging environment
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office pack
- Proficient English required, another European language advantageous
For this position, we require the candidates to have the right to work full time in the UK and with the availability to start from January 2024 for a minimum 6 months.