Android Software Developer
Our technology helps improve people’s lives across the world, whether it is scheduling immunisations for millions of children, allowing doctors to manage complex care for elderly patients, helping governments with the prevention of outbreaks, or developing new machine learning algorithms for the early diagnosis of disease. TPP is committed to helping tackle global health challenges, working with governments to deliver the technology required for the future of healthcare.
We are looking for Android software developers with a passion for programming to help develop our global digital healthcare solution. As part of an agile development team, you will be working on apps used by hundreds of thousands of doctors and millions of patients across the world.
You will work on a wide variety of projects such as:
• Developing smartphone apps that help patients manage their own care.
• Writing electronic observations systems to capture vital signs and calculate risk scores for patients in hospital.
• Deploying machine-learning algorithms to help with the symptom-checking and prevention of disease.
Developers at TPP are involved in the full software life cycle, and work closely with all teams across the company.
- 2:1 or above at degree level
- A*AA at A-level (A* in Maths)
Skills and Qualities
- Natural ability, enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Great problem solving skills
- Experience in Android development preferable