Registered Veterinary Nurse Prenton 2024
Are you a recent graduate in Veterinary Nursing, bursting with enthusiasm and ready to kick-start your career? Look no further! An incredible opportunity awaits you at Prenton VetsforPets.
Prenton VetsforPets is a well organised, popular first opinion practice with a large following and a varied and interesting caseload. We pride ourselves on fostering a supportive and inclusive environment, perfect for a newly qualified veterinary nurse eager to embark on a fulfilling career.
Why join us?
- Mentorship and Support: Benefit from hands-on mentorship by experienced veterinary professionals dedicated to helping you learn.
- Diverse Caseload: Gain exposure to a wide range of cases, honing your skills across different specialties.
- Professional Growth: We are passionate about your development. Opportunities for continuous learning and further training (CPD allowance).
- Positive Work Environment: Join a friendly and collaborative team that values your contribution and encourages a positive work atmosphere.
As a newly qualified Veterinary Nurse, you'll have the chance to:
- Apply your theoretical knowledge in a practical setting.
- Work closely with experienced professionals to enhance your skills.
- Be part of a team dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care.
- Contribute to a positive and supportive clinic environment.
What we're looking for
- Recently qualified as a Veterinary Nurse.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for client and patient care.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
Pets just see people. They aren’t biased and they don’t discriminate. We take our inspiration from pets, and we value and respect difference in all its forms. Our aim is to reflect the diversity of the communities we operate in, and every colleague can help us achieve this.
We encourage our people to be themselves so even if your skills and experience don’t perfectly align, if you think you can make a unique contribution through your values and behaviours, we want to hear from you!