Brand Relationship Placement Milton Keynes 2024
If you are keen to learn and work in a team, if you are flexible but structured in the way you approach your work and you like a challenge, then a placement in Brand Relationships is the place for you!
The Brand Management Team is the key contact between the VW Group Brands and VWFS UK and ensures mutual commercial objectives are met. In your role, you will provide cross-team support for a range of projects, analytics and meetings. This will allow you to gain a wealth of knowledge from highly experienced and senior stakeholders across multiple business areas.
What you could be doing
- You will work with senior management on key strategic topics including; market competitors, model launches, projects and initiatives with a variety of stakeholders
- You will own the reporting shared with senior stakeholders across VWFS,VW Group and our brands including developing, maintaining and managing data sources, collating information with the opportunity to present your findings
- You will lead reporting and insight within brand management and be the “go to” when it comes to brand management reporting and insight
- You will manage and host quarterly Brand Management Team meetings
- Have the opportunity to develop new reporting and analysis tools that support brand management decision making
What can you bring with you?
- You will be enrolled at a University which offers a 1 year industrial placement
- You’ll be studying towards a Business, Economics or Mathematics related degree
- You’re a team player
- Understanding of Excel and PowerPoint is a great advantage as well as Tableau
- You’ll have a proactive attitude and be good at using your own initiative
- You should be comfortable developing and managing positive working relationships, as well as communicating with a range of stakeholders
- You are organised and structured in your work, plan ahead and prioritise effectively
What we can offer you
- Salary of £20,000 per annum plus discretionary bonus and company pension scheme
- A wealth of experience and a fun and sociable workplace to start your career
- You’ll be joining a group of 49 undergraduates so you’ll have a large group of colleagues so that you can support each other throughout your placement year
- Life Skills workshops, designed specifically for you as an Undergraduate
- Access to a discounted loan car scheme
- Chance to make a difference in the local community with various volunteering opportunities
- Physical and mental health support with our Onsite Wellbeing Centre
- Hybrid blend of working at our office based in Milton Keynes and working from home
What to expect from the assessment process
Once you have decided our placement is for you, click the apply button and fill out some quick multiple-choice questions to support your application. We’ll be in touch shortly after receiving your application to advise if you have been progressed to the next stage. You will then be invited to complete an online video interview where you have the opportunity to tell us about you and your amazing qualities.
If you are successful after completing your video interview, you will be invited to attend an assessment centre at our Milton Keynes offices. Here, you will complete a Competency Based Interview, deliver a Presentation and take part in a Group Exercise. We’ll provide you with appropriate support and guidance before you attend.
This process is designed to help both you and us decide if a placement at Volkswagen Financial Services is the best step for you to kick start your future!
About Volkswagen Financial Services
Our mission is straight forward, we want to be 'The Key to Mobility'. What does that mean? To make getting from A-to-B as easy and simple for as many people as possible. To truly meet the mobility needs of people in a changing world, our offering goes beyond traditional vehicle financing. We do this by offering a range of finance and aftersales products on Volkswagen Group vehicles, as well as developing innovative mobility products designed to solve real problems.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we welcome applications from everyone. Diversity and Inclusion is not just a statement for us and we are nurturing an environment where everyone can be their 100% self. If there is anything we can do to support you being your 100% self during our recruitment process, please let us know and we will support you as best we can.
Please do not apply for more than one placement role. This will ensure that you are considered for the placement that you are most interested in and your skills are aligned to.