Customer Experience Placement Milton Keynes 2024
As a Customer Experience Undergraduate, you will have responsibility for initiatives across the whole customer journey. From the development of new content in customer email campaigns, improving digital customer journeys and lead management systems, to understanding the needs and insights from customer research to better support our customers and increase retention and loyalty. The work is varied but always focused on making our customer experience the very best it can be.
What you could be doing
- You will support your colleagues in the development of new systems or processes that have a direct impact on customer experience, such as; creating new pages and content within our digital customer portal to improve the experience our customers have when contacting us
- You will work closely with the wider Customer Engagement team to understand customer behaviours, motivations and expectations throughout the customer journey. This will enable you to influence the design and implementation of initiatives with ideas you believe will support the customer as much as possible
- Have the responsibility of managing projects first hand, supporting the development and delivery of key customer focused initiatives
- Take the lead in maintaining our customer Chatbot ensuring it is working efficiently and effectively by making regular updates to improve the customer experience
- Engaging with colleagues across the business to deliver quarterly updates to our retailer facing renewal platform, ensuring our retailers and customers have access to the latest finance offers
What can you bring with you?
- You will be enrolled at a University which offers a 1 year industrial placement
- You will be studying related subjects at University such as; Business, Marketing and Communications
- Strong literacy and written communication skills are essential
- You will be confident to communicate at all levels across the business
- You will be flexible and adaptable to change particularly in a hybrid working environment
- You take a proactive approach to tasks with the ability to take your own initiative and work independently
- You’re not afraid to challenge, question and be curious
- A creative approach to problem solving and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to deadlines
What we can offer you
- Salary of £20,000 per annum plus discretionary bonus and company pension scheme
- A wealth of experience and a fun and sociable workplace to start your career
- You’ll be joining a group of 49 undergraduates so you’ll have a large group of colleagues so that you can support each other throughout your placement year
- Life Skills workshops, designed specifically for you as an Undergraduate
- Access to a discounted loan car scheme
- Chance to make a difference in the local community with various volunteering opportunities
- Physical and mental health support with our Onsite Wellbeing Centre
- Hybrid blend of working at our office based in Milton Keynes and working from home
What to expect from the assessment process
Once you have decided our placement is for you, click the apply button and fill out some quick multiple-choice questions to support your application. We’ll be in touch shortly after receiving your application to advise if you have been progressed to the next stage. You will then be invited to complete an online video interview where you have the opportunity to tell us about you and your amazing qualities.
If you are successful after completing your video interview, you will be invited to attend an assessment centre at our Milton Keynes offices. Here, you will complete a Competency Based Interview, deliver a Presentation and take part in a Group Exercise. We’ll provide you with appropriate support and guidance before you attend.
This process is designed to help both you and us decide if a placement at Volkswagen Financial Services is the best step for you to kick start your future!
About Volkswagen Financial Services
Our mission is straight forward, we want to be 'The Key to Mobility'. What does that mean? To make getting from A-to-B as easy and simple for as many people as possible. To truly meet the mobility needs of people in a changing world, our offering goes beyond traditional vehicle financing. We do this by offering a range of finance and aftersales products on Volkswagen Group vehicles, as well as developing innovative mobility products designed to solve real problems.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we welcome applications from everyone. Diversity and Inclusion is not just a statement for us and we are nurturing an environment where everyone can be their 100% self. If there is anything we can do to support you being your 100% self during our recruitment process, please let us know and we will support you as best we can.
Please do not apply for more than one placement role. This will ensure that you are considered for the placement that you are most interested in and your skills are aligned to.