Customer Quality Analyst Placement Milton Keynes 2024
Are you analytical, data driven and studying a Business or Finance related degree? Are you looking for a placement opportunity that gives you real responsibility and first-hand experience for your future? Our Customer Quality Analyst Placement could be for you!
You will support the Operational Compliance & Customer Quality (CQ) activities across all Customer Operations departments to provide oversight of the customer journey and provide assurance that customer outcomes, business standards and regulatory requirements are being achieved, in line with expectations.
You will play a key role in improving customer processes and interactions to drive improved retention, customer experience and reduce regulatory & business risks.
What you could be doing
- You will analyse customer, CQ and complaints data to identify failure trends, knowledge gaps and opportunities for improvement
- You will support the Operational Compliance Managers document, follow up and escalate regulatory risks
- Support the facilitation and documentation of the Customer Operations Committees
- You will manage the Operational Compliance query inbox
- Keep up to date with the regulatory requirements and focus areas across customer operations in order to support with adherence, queries and management of potential risks
- You will take part in end to end customer journey reviews by scoping, investigating and analysing to identify risks and opportunities for improvements
- Work alongside the CQ team within the quality framework to provide oversight of the customer journey and service to drive continuous improvements
- You will work collaboratively with the customer operations and insights teams to ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of quality and process reviews
- You will support Customer Operations and the wider enterprise on projects as subject matter expertise for customer facing processes
What can you bring with you?
- You will be enrolled at a University which offers a 1 year industrial placement
- You will be studying towards a business or finance related degree
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a good understanding of MS office, particularly excel skills
- Ability to analyse data
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Resilience and the ability to maintain a positive approach
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
What we can offer you
- Salary of £20,000 per annum plus discretionary bonus and company pension scheme
- A wealth of experience and a fun and sociable workplace to start your career
- You’ll be joining a group of 49 undergraduates so you’ll have a large group of colleagues so that you can support each other throughout your placement year
- Life Skills workshops, designed specifically for you as an Undergraduate
- Access to a discounted loan car scheme
- Chance to make a difference in the local community with various volunteering opportunities
- Physical and mental health support with our Onsite Wellbeing Centre
- Hybrid blend of working at our office based in Milton Keynes and working from home
What to expect from the assessment process
Once you have decided our placement is for you, click the apply button and fill out some quick multiple-choice questions to support your application. We’ll be in touch shortly after receiving your application to advise if you have been progressed to the next stage. You will then be invited to complete an online video interview where you have the opportunity to tell us about you and your amazing qualities.
If you are successful after completing your video interview, you will be invited to attend an assessment centre at our Milton Keynes offices. Here, you will complete a Competency Based Interview, deliver a Presentation and take part in a Group Exercise. We’ll provide you with appropriate support and guidance before you attend.
This process is designed to help both you and us decide if a placement at Volkswagen Financial Services is the best step for you to kick start your future!
About Volkswagen Financial Services
Our mission is straight forward, we want to be 'The Key to Mobility'. What does that mean? To make getting from A-to-B as easy and simple for as many people as possible. To truly meet the mobility needs of people in a changing world, our offering goes beyond traditional vehicle financing. We do this by offering a range of finance and aftersales products on Volkswagen Group vehicles, as well as developing innovative mobility products designed to solve real problems.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we welcome applications from everyone. Diversity and Inclusion is not just a statement for us and we are nurturing an environment where everyone can be their 100% self. If there is anything we can do to support you being your 100% self during our recruitment process, please let us know and we will support you as best we can.
Please do not apply for more than one placement role. This will ensure that you are considered for the placement that you are most interested in and your skills are aligned to.