The Project Management application process
Gist are keen to ensure their selection processes gives all candidates a clear insight into our business, but most importantly offering graduates a good understanding of the graduate schemes. Including what it is like to be a Gist employee and how to make the most of their career with us.
- Read job descriptions and do your research! Applications go live on Monday 3rd September 2018 and close on Monday 26th November 2018!
- Interested? Head over to their website and complete their online application form.
- If successful you will then be invited to complete a 20 minute video interview where you will be asked questions, so that we can get to know you whilst also understanding why you’re interested in Gist and hear about why you’d be a great fit for us.
- Following the success of your video interview and that we think you show potential, you will be invited to our final stage assessment centre at our Head Office in Chineham, Basingstoke. Throughout this day, we will offer interactive tasks where you will show us why you could be a future leader in our business.
Please be aware that in order to be successful you need to be available for our assessment centre and able to start in September 2019.
Project Management Graduate Assessment Centres
- Thursday 6th December 2018
If you have any queries, please get in touch at email@example.com