We exist to help as many bright and ambitious young people from all backgrounds find the best job they deserve. That's why we'll be going on the road and taking our exclusive careers events regionally. For the first time, we will be running Bright Network LIVE: Birmingham - and we want you to be a part of it.
Taking place on Wednesday 30th October, this event will empower 300 of our brightest members with the tools, advice and insights they need to access brilliant opportunities at global companies. You can expect a day full of networking opportunities, skill workshops and career discovery sessions and hear about all the regional opportunities that are up for grabs.
This is your unrivalled chance to meet over 30+ world leading employers to work out where your degree can take you and develop the tools you need to make sure you stand out in your applications.
Why Should You Attend?
- Become career ready and discover where your degree can take you by finding out which sector you'd be perfect for.
- Meet over 30 firms on the day from a wide range of sectors, from Investment Banking to charities. Keep checking back to this page to see the full list of firms as they are announced.
- Impress industry leaders and decision makers, while asking all the questions you have about your future career.
- Get the inside scoop on what really makes an application stand out from the real experts on CVs, commercial awareness, interviews and much more.
Who can attend?
Any members who graduated in 2018/2019 and those already at university who will be graduating in 2020/2021/2022/2023.
Key Event Details
- Date: Wednesday 30th October 2019
- Venue: Park Regis, 160 Broad Street, Birmingham B15 1DT
Dress Code: Business smart
- 10:00am – 11:00am: Arrival & registration
- 11:00am – 4:30pm: Networking
- Various times from 12:00: Bright Network Academy sessions
- Various times from 12:00: Sector overview/Tell me about... sessions
- Various times from 12:00: Panel Sessions
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button at the top of the page. We highly recommend you get your application in ASAP as applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. We look forward to seeing you there.
If you have any questions about Bright Network LIVE: Birmingham, we have gathered all the most frequently asked questions here. If you have any other questions please get in touch with our Events Team - email@example.com.