At WTW, our purpose is to transform tomorrows
We work with the world’s leading organisations in the areas of people, risk and capital to help them solve problems such as:
- How do we build a workplace benefits programme that best supports employees?
- How can we empower employees with information about their retirement plans, helping them make better decisions?
- How can we invest better, in a way that builds a more sustainable planet?
- How can we properly insure a yacht in a country with natural disasters, and also insure the yacht’s owner in case of abduction?
We are a global company of over 46,000 people, with UK offices in Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Ipswich, Leeds, London, Manchester and Reigate.
We hire graduates and interns in the following areas:
- Actuarial Consulting within Insurance, Pensions and Mergers and Acquisitions
- Broking Analysts
- Investments Consulting
- HR Consulting
- Insure Tech
When you join an early careers program at WTW, you’re empowered to develop your skills and make a difference by applying your unique perspective. We fuse our passion, intelligence and imagination to make real impact – confident that behind every one of us is all of us.
Did you know?
40% of our directors identify as female
54.5% of our executive leadership team identify as female
10% of our directors identify as LGBT+
10% of our directors identify as African American and Black
75% of our board committee chairs are diverse