East & East Midlands
This coming term may be slightly different, but that shouldn’t stop you connecting with employers looking to hire directly from your university. That’s why, we’ve launched the Virtual University Series, bringing top employers and the best advice to you during the autumn term.
Frequently asked questions
Open to everyone in studying at a university in the East & East Midlands region, the 1.5 hour event is all about hearing from employers and getting the best advice from recruiters. Here’s the agenda:
- 4:00-4:30: Meet the employers – up to 5 employers give information about their roles
- 4:30-5:15: Panel with recruiters – what makes a stand out candidate
- 5:15-5:30: Audience questions and wrap up
We will be joined by ICAEW, BDO, Macfarlanes, PA Consulting and MHA Larking Gowen – this is your chance to meet them virtually in a more intimate environment, while also gaining exclusive insights into submitting excellent applications.
Who’s it for
The event is open to everyone studying at a university in the East & East Midlands region, including:
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Bedfordshire
- Bishop Grosseteste University
- University of Cambridge
- De Montfort University
- University of Derby
- University of East Anglia (UEA)
- University of Essex
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Leicester
- University of Lincoln
- Loughborough University
- University of Northampton
- Norwich University of the Arts
- University of Nottingham
- Nottingham Trent University
It’s completely free but there is a limit on spaces, so we recommend apply early to avoid missing out.
To apply, click on the orange button below and fill in the application form. We’ll then send you a confirmation of your place and keep you in the loop when firms are confirmed.