Alfred H Knight Group
Worldwide independent commodity analysts, inspectors and consultants.
AHK is an independent market leader with offices and laboratories placed strategically in the world's major mineral and metal sourcing and consuming locations. In order to meet the changing needs of the mineral and metal and solid fuels industries, while also adapting to accommodate developments to the market, AHK has grown organically through a programme of continued investment. We now have operations in over 35 countries.
We maintain rigorous quality standards: ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation and ISO/EN 9001:2008 certification are among the accreditations held by laboratories and offices in the global group.
AHK provides a comprehensive range of inspection and analytical services for the mineral, metal and solid fuel industries worldwide. These include:
- Mine support services, including mine-site laboratory management and development
- Commercial analysis
- Supervision of weighing and sampling at loading, discharge and transit locations, including tallying, packing condition, vessel inspection and radioactivity testing
- Transportable moisture limit/flow moisture point, stowage factor, and angle of repose, in accordance with IMO/ISO regulations
- Technical consultancy service
- Technical audits - laboratory audits, sampling system bias testing
- Bespoke laboratory software for use in analytical laboratories LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System)