Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 28 countries. Our breadth of expertise covers advisory and capital markets, trading and hedging, funds management, asset finance, financing, research and retail financial services. The diversity of our operations, combined with a strong capital position and robust risk management framework, has contributed to our 47-year record of unbroken profitability. The best investment you can make is in yourself. Our graduate and internship programmes will enable you to develop your skills and build your career. Every year we offer a range of graduate and intern positions across our business and service groups. Sitting side-by-side with business leaders, we offer the opportunity to work on live projects and transactions from day one.
Don’t forget to cite Bright Network on your Macquarie application form, they’re keen to hear from our members.
Jobs at Macquarie
- 2019 Graduate Programme - EMEA (Closed)
- 2019 Summer Internship Programme - EMEA (Closed)
- 2019 Spring Insight Programme (Closed)
- Macquarie Capital internship (German speaking)
- Technology Insight Programme
- 2019 Spring Insight Programme - Technology (Closed)
- 12 Month Placement Opportunity – Asset Finance (Operations) (Closed)