Tuesday April 14th to Friday April 17th 2020
This unique experience will be an intensive 4-day insight into Accenture. At the end of this experience you may be offered a role on either our Software Engineering or Client Delivery Graduate Programmes.
During the experience you will:
- Work on a business case and learn new technologies to solve a client problem.
- Build the technology solution in a team supported by an Accenture technology mentor.
- Learn Accenture methodologies such as project management, client partnering and delivering technology solutions.
- Develop soft skills such as teamwork and storytelling through structured training sessions.
- Connect with Accenture graduates, managers and directors – hear their story and find out what life is like in Accenture Technology.
- Be fast tracked through the recruitment process with an opportunity to secure a graduate offer for our Client Delivery or Software Engineering Graduate Programme (to start between October 2020 and June 2021).
To be eligible to attend, you will need a 2.2 degree from a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths) related discipline. A genuine passion for technology is essential and some experience of programming is an advantage. If you are curious to learn about how we deliver market leading technology and digital solutions for our clients, this may be an ideal opportunity for you.
Applications are now open and, you will need to be available to attend the full 4-day experience. Places are filled on a first-come, first-served basis so please apply early to avoid disappointment.