Diverse on purpose | Innovate on purposeBy Bloomberg
Do you enjoy the challenge of solving complex problems? Are you motivated, inquisitive and innovative? If so, join us at Bloomberg to learn how we collaborate and use our diversity of thought to drive breakthrough performance and solve problems people didn’t even know they had!
The evening will immerse you in all things Bloomberg. Think of anything from big data and automation to Terminal functionality and changing regulation to diversity and inclusion and networking with impact. You will have the opportunity to learn about our diverse communities, hear from business leaders, break-out into innovation hub sessions and network with Bloomberg employees and recruiters.
You will hear and learn from some of the best in the industry and will learn and what it is like to problem solve in a fast-paced and innovative business environment. Be a part of what we are looking to solve for in 2018!
To apply to attend you must be:
- A recent graduate or a current university student and graduate in either in 2018 or 2019
- Have an interest in pursuing a career at Bloomberg in the worlds of finance, data, customer support or technology
- Passionate about Bloomberg and Diversity & Inclusion
It would be great if you are:
- Fluent in another European language (or Mandarin, Japanese or Korean), in addition to English
- Proficient in at least one programming language e.g. C++, Java, Python, SQL, VBA etc.
Applications close on, 22nd September 2017. We will let you know if you have been successful in securing a place by Friday 6th October.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Looking forward to receiving your submission to join us at what promises to be an exciting evening!