University of Leicester Webinar: Building commercial awarenessBy Bright Network
We are delighted to be hosting a unique webinar in collaboration with University of Leicester Careers Service. This is aimed at students looking to continue building their commercial awareness during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our skills session will be delivered by City Careers Series author and ex-Freshfields lawyer Jake Schogger, as well as our Campus Membership Manager Shelly O'Gilvie.
In this one hour session, we will cover a variety of topics including:
- What is 'commercial awareness'?
- How does it come up in interviews?
- Why acquire another business?
- How to acquire another business / the parties involved
- Case study example: a law firm's role on an acquisition
- Valuing a business
- Financing an acquisition
- Other options for growth-expansion
- Buidling your commercial awareness
This will be an interactive session with plenty of time for questions, so come prepared!
Reserve your spot today...hurry as spaces are filling fast! Looking forward to having you join us.