Partner event series: Building a network for your futureBy Bright Network
Within an increasingly digital world, developing a strong network and personal brand is a crucial. That’s why we’re bringing you this 1.5 hour event, to help you gain the confidence to communicate effectively and make the most of the opportunities that come your way - to get you that much closer to your dream role.
We’re also delighted to share that we will be joined by some excellent special guests including ex-city lawyer and CEO Jake Schogger, as well as recruitment and HR specialist, Ally Monk. We're going to be covering a range of important topics to help you navigate the world of networking. From maximising your LinkedIn profile and crafting the perfect introductory message, to getting your skills and achievments recognised by like-minded people.
- Introduction from Bright Network’s Marketing Manager Shelly O’Gilvie
- The purpose of networking and what it involves (it’s broader than you think!)
- How to build the necessary confidence and resilience to network effectively
- Practical tips for networking through LinkedIn
- Developing your personal brand
- The key benefits of networking
- Q&A and wrap-up
Click the orange Apply now button now to sign up. We can’t wait to see you there!