University of Birmingham: Commercial AwarenessBy Bright Network
Commercial awareness one of the top five skills that employers look for in candidates. In this webinar session you will develop your commercial awareness, know how to showcase this on applications and effectively use your knowledge to stand out from the crowd this application season. You will walk away from this session knowing how to effectively utilise your commercial awareness and highlight your analytical skills, blowing recruiters away in your applications and interviews.
The agenda for the webinar is as follows:
- What is “commercial awareness”?
- How does it come up in interviews?
- Why acquire another business?
- How to acquire another business / the parties involved
- Case study example: a law firm’s role on an acquisition
- Valuing a business
- Financing an acquisition
- Other options for growth/expansion
- Building your commercial awareness
This is a free virtual event that you can access from anywhere with a laptop and tablet.
You won’t want to miss out on this session - gain key insights that you won’t be able to get anywhere else.