Introduction to a qualification in international finance and administration (IFA)By The Chartered Governance Institute UK & Ireland
Are you interested in starting your career in the international finance sector? Would you like to study a flexible finance and administration course with step on/step off modular study?
Our International Finance and Administration (IFA) qualifications have been developed in response to the increasing complexity of providing financial services across national boundaries and the growing demand for greater transparency.
We offer IFA as a Level 4 or 5 qualification, depending on your current qualifications and experience. The IFA suite of qualifications covers offshore finance, regulation and company management and are recognised by regulators in Jersey, Guernsey, the Isle of Man and the British Virgin Islands, increasing your global employability prospects in this much sought-after sector.
Our informative webinar will discuss the different levels, the eligibility criteria and look at what is covered in each level.
IFA Level 4 is for those who:
- do not already have any finance qualifications;
- are looking to change career; or
- have some industry experience but no recognised qualification.
IFA Level 5 is for those who:
- have significant industry experience and in a management role:
- hold the Level 4 Certificate in International Finance and Administration (IFA) or the Certificate in Offshore Finance and Administration (COFA) qualification;
- have a relevant university degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognised institution; or
- hold a Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) Diploma in International Trust Management.
We know it is a big decision to take on a qualification, so we are offering this webinar to help you to find out:
- what our IFA Levels 4 and 5 qualifications entail;
- how attaining a qualification in international finance and administration will help advance your career;
- what career path you might take in offshore financial services; and
- what a former student and employer says about their experience.
The Chartered Governance Institute has been qualifying governance professionals since 1891, and thousands of students have completed their qualifications with us over the years.