Bright Network: Master Your FutureBy Bayes Business School (formerly Cass) of City, University of London
Bright Network exists to make the path to a great career a better one because everybody deserves the best chance at success. That's why we are hosting the first-ever Bright Network Master Your Future event. This event gives our members the chance to gain a deeper understanding of what further study entails, how it can benefit your future careers and the differences between the various schools and the courses they offer.
A masters course is an excellent way to accelerate your career, expand your network and give you unique skills that will set you apart from the crowd. Join us for this afternoon event and immerse yourself with London's top business schools - all in one place.
Why Should You Attend?
Fast track your application: Get your application fee waived from partnerships we have with some of the exclusive universities that are attending.
Being inspired: Meet directly with top global business schools who will guide you through their applications process and gain the insights of what programme could be the one for you.
Become a future business leader: Discover how you can expand your network while gaining unrivalled skills that will launch you into an international business career.
Invest in your future: Joining an MSc programme will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to pursue your ambitions. You'll hear about all the different opportunities that are out there, that will opens doors across the world for bright students like you.
Who can attend?
- 2019/2020/2021/2022/2023 graduates interested in further education
- On track for at least a 2:1 and demonstrate academic excellence
- Interested in exploring options and potentially going into further study after completing a degree
- 1:45pm - 2:15pm: Student arrival, registration & member networking
- 2:15pm - 2:45pm: Bright Network introduction & premier sponsor keynote
- 2:45pm - 3:15pm: Premier sponsor skills session
- 3:15pm - 4:00pm: Open networking + tea & coffee break
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm: Panel sessions
- 5:00pm - 5:15pm: Takeaways & next steps
- 5:15pm - 6:00pm: Open networking, drinks & nibbles
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button at the top of the page. This event is always oversubscribed; so we highly recommend you get your application in ASAP as applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. We look forward to seeing you there.
If you have any questions about Bright Network Master Your Future, we have gathered all the most frequently asked questions here. If you have any other questions please get in touch with our Events Team - email@example.com.