Evercore's Bright Network EventBy Evercore
We’ve partnered with Evercore to bring you an exclusive members-only event on the 24th September, 6:30-8:30pm, at Evercore’s office in Mayfair, central London. The event is the perfect way for you to gain an insight into one of the world's leading independent banking advisory firms and explore the rewarding career experiences you could gain.
- Network with Evercore’s bankers - you’ll receive advice from its intellectually-driven, diverse, and dedicated team whilst gaining a first-hand insight into their roles and responsibilities
- Discover more about their early careers programmes - including the graduate programme, internship and spring week. You’ll meet with the recruitment team giving you the opportunity to ask questions about the application process and how to make your application stand out
- Learn about the business from Senior Management - you’ll see how Evercore developed its reputation for best in class client service and how you can be a part of its growth
- Experience Evercore’s culture – through a commitment to career progression, focus on collaboration and a unified approach, you’ll see how Evercore attracts, nurtures and retains the best talent making it a unique and extraordinary place to begin your career
- Get noticed - You will also have the chance to meet the Human Capital Group team who are responsible for recruitment - the perfect opportunity for you to get noticed.
Who can apply?
You must be a Bright Network member to apply for this event. Evercore is seeking to recruit talented, creative, highly motivated and team-oriented individuals with any degree background. You need to be on track to achieve a 2:1 or above and have a strong interest in investment banking and global markets.
Places are strictly limited at the event, but we want you to be there - click the button and complete a short application for your chance to attend. The deadline for this event is 19th September.