EY Women in LeadershipBy EY
Join us for this unique event where we will bring together some of our most inspiring female leaders from EY. You’ll get to hear their successful career journeys and what a career at EY can offer you. By attending this event, we’ll fast-track your application for our 2018 graduate opportunities – kick starting your career ahead of the competition.
At the event:
- Learn about your strengths and how you can use them to their full potential
- Develop leadership skills through interactive workshops and a case study
- Build future skills for your career, ready for the EY graduate programme
- Hear from inspiring women at EY as part of a panel session
- Take part in a social media competition with prizes on offer
- Network with inspiring staff from across our business
Drinks and canapes will be served from 7pm.
- You are in your penultimate year of university study
- You are completing an honours degree and be on course to complete this in summer 2018
- You will not have secured an EY internship for Summer 2017