Be You, Feel Good and Keep Growing at GSK: An introduction to our Graduate and Placement opportunitiesBy GlaxoSmithKline
Bright Network is excited to partner with GSK this September for their insight day - Be You, Feel Good and Keep Growing at GSK. Taking place on 28th September, this is an extra special opportunity to gain unique insights into GSK and their application process.
The event will include a keynote speech from one of the GSK team, a panel discussion with current graduates and placement students about their career journeys so far, a networking session where you can ask GSK representatives your questions, and a skills session to enhance your applications and ace your assessment centres.
Apply now to avoid missing out on the invaluable advice being offered at this event.
GSK is one of the world's largest healthcare companies. Their challenging and inspiring mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK has a global scope across 100 countries, with its headquarters in the UK, meaning their work impacts the health and wellbeing of people all over the world. Most recently, GSK have developed innovative medicines in areas such as respiratory disease, skin cancer, and HIV, as well as for new vaccines against diseases like Malaria.
With such a far-reaching business, their teams are also broad. GSK offers graduate opportunities and year-long industrial placements across the business in their Engineering, Technology, Science, and Business teams. A benefit of joining any of their programmes is that you'll be tasked with meaningful projects that truly make a difference to GSK's mission.
Why should you attend?
- Learn about life at GSK from their current graduates and placement students
- Discover what a career at GSK could look like for you and what roles would suit your ambitions
- Gain insights into their application process and top tips for succeeding at assessment centres
- Hear from their recruitment team about upcoming opportunities and how to make your application stand out
- Network with current graduates, placement students and team members at GSK and ask them your questions
Who can attend?
- Ethnic minority students from UK universities who will be graduating in 2021 or 2022
- Interested in industrial placements or graduate opportunities at GSK
- Studying or interested in STEM or Business & Management
Fun facts about GSK
- GSK was founded in 1715 as an apothecary shop in London. Now it has almost 100,000 employees and operates in over 100 countries around the world
- They have donated £250 million to community health programmes in 2020
- GSK has also ranked 1st in the Access to Medicine Index since the assessment began, meaning they have been consistently considered the best large pharmaceutical company at making their medicine more available, affordable and accessible in low- and middle-income countries
How to apply:
To be a part of this unmissable event, click the Apply Now button and complete the short application form. This is sure to be a popular event, so apply now to secure your spot.