Greenhill Insight Day 2021By Greenhill
We're teaming up with leading investment bank, Greenhill, this September for their Insight Day, where 30 of our brightest members will meet the team, hear about life at Greenhill, and get the chance to ask their questions.
There will be a range of sessions throughout the day, including key note speakers, a case study exercise, panel discussions and networking opportunities, where you’ll be able to gain unique insights into a career in investment banking at Greenhill.
Don't miss out on this unrivalled opportunity to connect with the Greenhill team and kick-start your career in Investment Banking.
Greenhill is a top independent investment bank, meaning that they're not part of a larger financial institution that serves competing interests such as research, trading, or lending.
As a result, Greenhill focuses on providing conflict-free and client-focused financial and strategic advice globally on significant mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, financing, capital raisings to corporations, partnerships, institutions, and governments.
With 25 years of experience, Greenhill now operates in 16 cities across the world, including London, New York, and Tokyo, and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
Why should you attend?
- Experience a taste of the type of work Greenhill do in mergers and acquisition (M&A) advisory through a case study exercise
- Hear from recent graduates on their experiences of the summer internship programme and from analysts on a day in the life of an investment banker
- Meet a broad range of team members, hear about their careers in M&A, and gain insights into the culture of Greenhill and boutique investment banks
- Gain the exclusive opportunity to ask your questions to the team
- Receive top tips and advice regarding the application process
Who can attend?
- Undergraduate students at university in the UK, graduating in 2023
- On track for at least a 2:1
- Members who show a demonstrable interest in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Strong commercial awareness, teamwork, leadership, and communication skills
Fun facts about Greenhill
- Greenhill was founded by Robert F. Greenhill, one of the most well-respected M&A bankers in the world, having set up the world's first M&A practice at Morgan Stanley
- Greenhill was the first independent advisory firm to be listed on the NYSE
- The Paris (2020) and Singapore (2019) offices are the latest additions to Greenhill's global business
How to apply:
To secure your spot at this unmissable event, click the Apply Now button and complete the short application form. We recommend applying sooner rather than later as places are filling up fast and we don't want you to miss out.