World of Work: What the Fringe?! - free webinars exploring future of workBy Henley Business School
What is happening to 2020? Join us to explore how COVID-19 has impacted the world of work and what you can expect to see in the future
About this Event
Like a lot of businesses, we have moved our annual conference online to become a fringe festival of webinars before the main event in 2021.
We have lined up some excellent speakers, who will be talking about a range of topics!
Our main overarching theme is “the acceleration of the future of work” from COVID-19. It has changed the world and how we work – and has uncovered inequalities, ways of working, and created new opportunities for organisations. We can argue that the future of work is right here, right now.
We will be having a live DJ set just before - so log in early and join us at 14:50!
Confirmed speakers and topics include:
- Maya Dillon, Microsoft - AI Innovation and Skilling: The Future Needs You
- Josie Cluer, EY and Prof. Elena Beleska-Spasova, Henley UK - Levelling Up Learning - Organisational Skills Led Recovery
- Henley Africa and Henley Denmark - The Nordic Viking and the African Village – Unified in Leadership and Diversity?
- Mary Agbesenwa, Now You’re Talking Network – How to get Millennials and Gen Z to Stay Awake While you Talk
- Ben Poate, The Marketing Store – You Talk Sustainability, But How Can you Really Walk it?
- Richard Norton, Tiny Giant - Wake Up and Smell the Emerging Technology
- Pete Grosse, Foundation SP – Engaging Employees – Integrating Technology and Humanity During Turbulent Times
- Richard Foster-Fletcher, Irene Kiwia and John Karama – The AI Explosion in Africa: It’s Going to Accelerate Your AI Thinking
- Imran Ahmed, Center for Countering Digital Hate – Twitter Hate Anyone? The Impact of Digital Misinformation
- Prof. Moira Clark, Henley UK - What’s the Future of the High Street?
- Lelia Ratnani, Facebook - Status Update: The Future of Work - It’s Complicated
The webinars will run on 8, 9 and 10 September at 15:00 - 16:30, and the DJ set from 2:50pm and after the session ends.
You can choose if you’d like to attend one, two or all of them. Check out the agenda below for more information, or read about the talks and speakers in this booklet.
This is set to be a fun, vibrant and engaging series of webinars, to help you understand how the world of work is changing and what we need to do next. We hope to see you there!
*Titles and speakers are subject to change