Early Careers Insight EventBy IHS Markit
Applications for this event have now closed.
IHS Markit is harnessing the deepest sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. They are hosting an event in partnership with their Women's Network perfect for members like you.
About the event
If you're considering applying to one of our graduate programmes or internships, this interactive event sponsored by the Women’s Network will give you an opportunity to find out more about IHS Markit. You'll also hear our top tips on making a great impression through the application and assessment process, and network with some of our industry experts.
What to expect
During the event, you’ll have the chance to:
- Learn more about IHS Markit - Hear from one of our senior leaders and learn more about IHS Markit, our Women’s Network, culture and our values
- Hear about our Early Career’s programs – Meet the Early Careers team and learn more about our Summer Internship & Graduate Programs, along with how to make a great impression through the application and assessment process
- Meet our people- Hear from across our business during a panel discussion and network with our industry experts to gain insight into their roles and day to day life at IHS Markit
- Set yourself up for success – Put your new skills into practice, get noticed by our hiring managers and be one step ahead with a strong application and IHS Markit knowledge
We are seeking to recruit talented, creative, highly motivated individuals interested in and eligible for our Summer Internship and Graduate roles.
To be eligible to attend you must be able to answer "yes" to the following questions:
- Do you have the legal right to work full time (including the relevant passport and/or visa) in the United Kingdom?
- Internship – Are you working towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree (or equivalent) completing no later than September 2021?
- Graduates – Are you working towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree (or equivalent) completing no later than September 2020?