MBA Admissions DayBy Imperial College Business School
Join us at our South Kensington campus to take part in an in-person admissions day for MBA programmes.
Submit your application for the Weekend MBA, Global Online MBA (September 2022 intake) and Full-Time MBA programmes, and you could get an invite to our campus admissions day to give you a taster of being a student at the Business School.
Participate in a faculty masterclass delivered by lecturer James Eteen, take part in your interview, converse with current students and receive an earlier application result.
What is a camus Admissions Day?
Get an exclusive opportunity to visit the South Kensington campus, and complete your interview for the programme in-person.
- Take part in a faculty masterclass to experience Imperial’s teaching first-hand
- Have your 30 minute interview for the Weekend MBA programme with a member of the Admissions Committee
- Meet some of the students, alumni and staff who make up our MBA community and get answers to any questions you may have
- Get a taster of the Imperial ethos and what it would be like as a student at Imperial College Business School by exploring the campus and South Kensington
You will receive a full schedule and your 30 minute individual interview slot prior to the day, however please expect the approximate agenda:
- 09.00 - 11.00: Morning interviews, refreshments and Recruitment Meet & Greet
- 11.00 - 12.00: Faculty masterclass
- 12.00 - 13.00: Student Q&A
- 13.00 - 16.00: Afternoon interviews
How to get invited to the Admissions Day
Submit your application to your MBA programme of choice
- Apply to the Full-Time MBA programme
- Apply to the Global Online MBA programme
- Apply to the Weekend MBA programme
Once you have submitted your application, our Admissions Team shall be in touch after the application deadline to let you know if you have been successful in getting an invite.
Admissions days are suitable for candidates who are applying to join the next programme cohort.