Specialised Masters’ information sessionBy Imperial College Business School
Join our online information session, dedicated to the Specialised Master's programmes at Imperial College Business School.
At this event, you will have the opportunity to find out about our range of Specialised Master's programmes:
- MSc Business Analytics (on-campus, full-time) and MSc Business Analytics (online delivery, part-time)
- MSc Climate Change, Management & Finance
- MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Management
- MSc International Health Management
Get insider perspectives from students on what it’s like to study a Specialised programme at the Business School, and virtually meet members from our Recruitment and Admissions team who can give you a breakdown of the application process. Plus tips on how to make yours stand out!
- An introduction to Imperial College Business School
- A programmes overview and Q&A
- Student panel discussion
- An overview of the application process
This event will take place via Zoom and at UK local time. Please book your space via our registration form to receive joining instructions.
If you would like to attend events for our other programme suites, then please browse our Meet us page for all opportunities.