Virtual MBA fast-track admissions dayBy Imperial College Business School
Fast-track your MBA application at our virtual admissions day.
The admissions day is for applicants to the following programmes:
- Full-Time MBA
- Weekend MBA
- Global Online MBA (January 2021 intake)
- Executive MBA (Feburary 2021 intake)
Why should I apply to attend?
- Get a taster of the Imperial ethos and what it would be like as a student at Imperial College Business School
- Have your admissions interview and get the chance to accelerate your application if you are successful on the day
- Take part in a dynamic case study workshop and group exercise, and experience Imperial’s collaborative culture first-hand
- Virtually meet some of the students, alumni and staff who make up our MBA community and get answers to any questions you may have
- 09.40 - 09.50: Welcome and introduction
- 09.50 - 11.30: Workshop and case study group exercise
- 11.30 - 12.00: Q&A with current students and alumni
- 12.00 - 14.00: Drop-in session with the Recruitment team
- 12.10 - 16.00: Interviews
We will inform you of your individual interview time. *Agenda may be subject to change.
How to apply
There are limited places for the admissions day. To apply, please complete the form below by 23.59 BST Sunday 11 October 2020. Please note, you will also need to upload the following:
- A copy of your CV
- A copy of your degree transcripts
- A personal statement
- Your career goals - Your short term (3 years) career goals – including target role(s) and/or company, sector(s) and international location. Your understanding of the necessary factors for success in this career, including how well you meet those requirements. Consideration of your ‘Plan B’ if you are unable to achieve your first choice career goals
Once you have submitted your application, we shall be in touch after the deadline of Sunday 11 October, to let you know if you have been successful in attending the admissions day.
Admissions days are suitable for candidates who are applying to join the next programme cohort. If you are at an earlier stage in your MBA research, we recommend that you join us for an online information session or request a profile review.