How your Masters can help to secure your dream careerBy London Business School
London Business School (LBS) is joining us this November for a unique event on how to use your Masters degree to secure your dream career. If you're currently studying a STEM degree and are wondering what your career will look like, this event is a fantastic opportunity to hear from recent Masters graduates about their STEM careers. They'll be sharing what skills they used to secure their job, what networks they leveraged to elevate their career, and more.
Apply today to attend on the 24th November and hear from one of the top business schools in the world about how a Masters degree can kick-start your career.
About London Business School
London Business School is consistently ranked as one of the top business schools in the world. It is a prestigious institution where recent graduates can accelerate their careers.
London Business School’s academic strength and global outlook drives original and provocative business thinking. They challenge conventional wisdom, transform careers and empower their people to change the way the world does business.
By studying at London Business School, you'd be joining a diverse student body of high-flying professionals from around the world and are guaranteed to hear unique global perspectives that are required to succeed in today’s business environment.
- Hear from recent graduates about their experiences doing a Masters degree and how it helped them start their career in STEM
- Gain insights about the application process and opportunities available at LBS and learn how a Masters degree can help you to secure your dream role
- Ask your questions to recent graduates, LBS' graduate career expert and the people leading the next generation of STEM professionals
- Oliver Ashby, Programme Director (MiM, GMiM, MAM)
- Kira Hughes, Career Lead (MiM, MAM)
- Charlotte Smith, Senior Global Recruitment Manager
- MAM alumni
Who can attend?
Bright Network members who:
- Graduated in 2019, 2020, 2021, or are graduating in 2022 or 2023
- Studied or are studying STEM degrees
- Are interested in further education
Fun facts about London Business School
- Over 60 nationalities are represented in London Business School's Masters classes
- Top recruiters for pre-experience LBS graduates include Amazon, BCG, Goldman Sachs and P&G
- Hello Fresh was a start-up founded by Masters in Management alum Thomas Griesel
How to apply:
To attend this event, click the Apply Now button at the top of the page and complete the short application form. This is expected to be a popular event, so we recommend applying sooner rather than later to increase your chances of securing a spot.