Discover careers at NatWest GroupBy NatWest Group
Bright Network are excited to be collaborating with a leading UK bank, NatWest Group, this February for a special virtual insight day designed specifically for our bright members studying STEM, Business and Finance subjects.
The NatWest Group team will be sharing what roles are available to you and exclusive tips for their application process, as well as how they support new generations to break into and succeed in this competitive industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your network with industry professionals, recent graduates and other like-minded Bright Network members.
Join us virtually on 10th February to upskill and make a valuable first step in your career.
About NatWest Group
From our headquarters in Edinburgh, NatWest Group serves over 19 million customers.
We take our place in the world seriously and believe we only succeed when our customers, our communities and the economies we’re a part of succeed as well. This belief is at the root of our purpose: to champion potential; helping people, families and businesses to thrive.
We help our people to thrive by promising a fulfilling role, fair pay, excellent training and great leadership.
Why should you attend?
- Discover what it's like to work for a purpose-led bank
- Gain unique insights and advice from the NatWest Group team that you can't find on their website
- Improve your digital confidence to help with the application process, including the virtual assessment
- Grow your network
- Challenge your peception of what a typical bank looks like and the types of opportunities on offer to you
Why start your career at NatWest Group?
Your potential comes first. Our Graduate, Intern and Insight Week programmes give you structured and supported learning with every chance to follow your interests.
Focusing on things we believe we all share – the need for financial security, the desire to improve our place in society, and the environment we live in – we aim to empower individuals and communities wherever we are.
A career with us means you’ll benefit from an inclusive culture where individual strengths and working styles are appreciated and encouraged, and everyone can be the best version of themselves.
Check out a few words from their recent graduate joiners about their experiences here:
- Software Engineering at NatWest Group
- Why join an insight week at NatWest Group
- Why join an internship at NatWest Group
Who can attend?
- Students at a UK university, graduating in 2023 or 2024
- Studying STEM, Business or Finance subjects and on track to achieve a 2:1
- Interested in joining the NatWest Group team at their Manchester, Birmingham or Scotland locations
1:15pm - 1:30pm Log onto platform and 1:1 member networking
1:30pm - 1:50pm Welcome and keynote talk
1:50pm - 2:30pm Career and application workshop
2:30pm - 2:35pm Break
2:35pm - 3:10pm Structured networking with NatWest Group representatives
3:10pm - 3:55pm Panel discussion
3:55pm - 4:00pm Wrap up, next steps and takeaways
Fun facts about NatWest Group
- NatWest Group has been the UK's leading lender to the renewables sector over the past decade and their own operations aim to be climate positive by 2025
- In 2021, the bank announced an additional £1 billion in funding to help women-led businesses in the UK recover from recent disruption to markets
- NatWest Group contributes more than 100,000 hours to community volunteering opportunities and their colleagues get 3 days a year to volunteer for their chosen causes
How to apply:
To secure your spot at this exclusive event for Bright Network members, click the Apply Now button at the top of the page and complete the short application form. Hurry though - spaces are limited.