2021 Diversity Insight ProgramBy PJT Partners
At PJT Partners, our success is predicated on recruiting, developing and retaining top-talent from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences, fostering an inclusive culture, which welcomes differing perspectives and beliefs and enables us to provide the best advice and insights to our clients.
Our two-day Diversity Insight Program aims to help inform, mentor, and prepare selected attendees for a career in investment banking by providing them with the opportunity to take part in:
- Interactive senior banker discussions
- Interview skills workshops
- Case study presentations
- Mentorship and networking with bankers across all levels and groups (Strategic Advisory, Restructuring & Special Situations, and PJT Park Hill)
Attendees of the program will also have the opportunity to be fast-tracked through the application process for 2022 Summer Internship Program.
To be considered for the 2021 Diversity Insight Program, applicants must complete the below requirements:
- Submit Application for the 2021 Diversity Insight Program (click apply below) – CV must be in PDF format with university grades included.
- Written Response: On the second page of your CV document, please include a 200-300 word response to the following prompt: “In your view, what value does diversity have in ensuring the success of a firm and its employees, and how do you see yourself contributing to that in your career?”
- Complete Suited Assessment:
- Suited is an A.I. powered, assessment driven recruiting platform which allows us to more accurately and equitably discover a candidates potential for factors beyond the CV. Please ensure you use your same email address for Suited that you used in your job application. When taking the assessment, your responses will be recorded as you select “Save” at the end of each section – there is no final “Submit” button. Please note, you only need to take the survey once regardless of the number of PJT applications you have submitted.
Successful applicants will be contacted by the PJT Recruiting team in January 2021 to arrange an interview. If you have any questions or updates to your application, please e-mail RecruitingEurope@pjtpartners.com
Eligibility: Students who identify as Black in their first year of a 3-year university or second year of a 4-year university. Expected graduation in 2023.
Event Dates: 15 – 16 April 2021
Application Deadline: 3 January 2021