Women in Investment Consulting Insight EventBy Redington
At Redington, our aim is to make 100 million people financially secure. Curious about how we plan to do that?
Come along to our Women’s Insight Event on 15th October to find out more, meet our people and learn some new skills.
Delivering our vision calls for a diverse range of skills, personalities and thinking styles – so your degree discipline doesn’t matter – but we would like you to have already graduated or be graduating in 2020 or 2021.
To apply, you need to have the unrestricted right to work in the UK without a visa.
What you can expect on the day
Come to our offices in London on 15th October from 6:00pm - 8:30pm where you will:
- Find out what Redington do;
- What a day in the life of a graduate involves;
- Learn some handy tools for life at work, home and university at our skills sessions on;
- Pensions and assets
- Personal financial fitness
- Get to meet some of our team and get a feel for our culture, all whilst having great fun (the food’s pretty awesome too!)
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about a leading Investment Consulting firm and get ahead in your career, so we'd love to get as many Bright Network members there as possible.
Click the button and complete a short application for your chance to attend - places are limited and applications close on 8th October 2019.
By applying, you are agreeing for your data to be shared with Redington, who are running this event, and agree to be contacted directly by the Redington team.