Power Change from Day One at ShellBy Shell
This January we're partnering with global energy company, Shell, for their virtual webinar, focusing on their latest business strategy and how you can get involved as an intern in 2022. Join us on the 19th of January for the opportunity to hear from Shell’s team as they showcase their internship opportunities and share exclusive application tips to help you to stand out from the crowd when applying.
Apply today to avoid missing out on this exclusive opportunity for Bright Network members.
Shell's purpose is to power progress together by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. We believe that rising standards of living for a global growing population are likely to continue to drive demand for energy, including oil and gas, for years to come.
At the same time, technology changes and the needs to tackle climate change means there is a transition underway to a lower-carbon, multi-source energy system.
As one of the world's leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in meeting the world's growing energy demand in economically, environmentally, and socially responsible ways. There has never been a more exciting time to be part of the energy industry. Join us in our ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, and sooner if that is possible.
- Discover Shell's latest business strategy and their upcoming internship opportunities
- Hear from previous interns about their experiences on the programme and ask them your questions
- Learn how to create top applications and succeed in your interviews and assessment centres
Who can attend?
This event is open to any undergraduate students who are:
- Studying any degree subject at a UK university
- Graduating in 2022, 2023 or 2024
- On track to achieve a 2:1 or above in their degree and have notable work experience or demonstrated academic excellence throughout their education
Why start your career at Shell?
- Excellent flexibility, work-life balance and inclusive company culture
- A structured development programme, highly valued across the industry
- Working for a globally recognised brand tackling globally significant challenges
- The opportunity to work on global projects with external partners
- Comprehensive financial rewards, benefits and on-site facilities
We believe in creating an inclusive culture and work environment where you can thrive, innovate, and develop; but most of all, be yourself.
Rewards and benefits: In addition to a full and comprehensive benefits and remuneration package, we go above and beyond to drive a progressive culture.
Make an impact that matters: Look forward to a purpose-driven career at Shell. The work you do could play a role in making a positive impact on your life, your community, and the world.
Explore a world of opportunities: Our global scale and business diversity will give you the flexibility to explore a variety of opportunities within Shell, so you can continuously grow your career.
We are one team: We’re committed to each other’s well-being and success. Within a culture of collaboration, respect and integrity, we share common values that are part of everything we do. Just imagine all that we can achieve together.
What have previous interns said about Shell's opportunities?
- Check out what Shell's 2020 interns said about the programme - click here to watch now
- Read Siobhan's story here
How to apply:
If you're interested in learning about Shell and the opportunities available to you at the company, click the Apply Now button at the top of the page and complete the short application form. Hurry though - applications close on Sunday 16th January.