Women in Societe Generale Networking AfternoonBy Societe Generale
Who we are
We’re a leading European financial services group with a global presence across 61 countries and 133,000 employees.
What we stand for
We were founded on entrepreneurial spirit and innovation 150 years ago. Fast forward to today and we’re a pioneer of positive impact finance. Put simply, we use finance as a tool to bring about positive transformation across the industries in which we support our clients do business in. As a result, we’re contributing to the development of industrial adventures to tackle the environment, social and governance challenges of our time.
Why join us
Our approach to diversity and inclusion is to value differences. Our people, who come from all groups and backgrounds, have access to equal opportunities. We value a workplace culture which enables our staff to bring their whole selves to work, to be inspired, to feel valued and to be able to give their best. And we want to be an organization that reflects the diversity of the clients we serve and the society in which we operate.
We have exciting opportunities available now, so join us on Wednesday, 20 April to find out how we can help you start your career.
We’re delighted to invite you to meet and network with inspiring leaders from a variety of our business areas.
Through workshops and discussions, you will have the opportunity to gain a unique insight into our business and our culture, hear from some of our leaders and discover what a career here can offer you.
- 13.30-14.00 Arrival, Registration and refreshments
- 14.00-14.15 Welcome and overview of Societe Generale with our UK Chief Country Officer Demetrio Salorio, Group Country Head for the UK and Ireland and CEO of Societe Generale London Branch
- 14.15-15.00 A day in the life in Capital Markets & Investment Banking followed by a Q&A session
- 15.00-15.15 Break
- 15.15-16.00 A discussion with Corporate Finance Experts
- 16.00-16.30 Spotlight on research with Economics Specialist
- 16.30-17.00 Gender Diversity Network introduction with Sales, Risk and M&A Experts
- 17.00-18.00 Networking and drinks reception