Step into lawBy University of Law
Step into Law is designed to provide you with an insight into the recruitment process for vacation scheme and training contract opportunities.
This session is the perfect preparation for those who want to become a solicitor, giving valuable insight into the legal market, what you can expect with future assessments and tips on how to improve your employability prospects.
The event includes:
- latest developments in the legal market, pathways to qualification and an overview of the type of legal employers
- what to expect at the application, interview and assessment stages of the recruitment process as well as tips on how best to prepare yourself
- example application form and interview questions, along with mock assessment centre exercises
- an opportunity to network with representatives from some of the UK’s leading law firms
When and Where?
- Birmingham – Wednesday 22 November (13:30 – 19:30)
- Bristol – Wednesday 22 November (12:00 – 18:00)
- Chester – Wednesday 15 November (13:30 – 19:30)
- Guildford – Wednesday 22 November (12:00 – 18:00)
- London Bloomsbury – Wednesday 15 November (12:00 – 18:00)
- London Moorgate – Wednesday 22 November (12:00 – 18:00)
- Leeds – Wednesday 15 November (12:00 – 18:00)
- Manchester – Wednesday 22 November (13:30 – 19:30)
To book your place, click 'Apply Now', however; if you have any questions please e-mail StepintoLaw@law.ac.uk