Empowering Black Futures: Consultancy Taster
Accenture are looking for bright and technology-curious candidates to join their digital Empowering Black Futures: Consultancy Taster taking place between the 14th – 18th of September.
Accenture is a world-leading organisation that provides technology expertise to 6,000 companies and 92 of the Fortune Global 100.
Their consultants collaborate with clients to conceive, design and execute business solutions at the speed and scale that the new digital world demands. On this taster, you will have the opportunity to –
- Understand who Accenture is and gain insight into Accenture’s exciting technologies
- Discover how Accenture’s thriving African-Caribbean Network strives to make Accenture the employer of choice for those of black heritage
- Learn the Accenture mindset and get upskilled in their project management methodology
- Collaborate with a team of participants as you take on a project sprint challenge
- Join their Early Talent team as they showcase their internship and graduate offering with unique insights on how to build an application
- Be rewarded at the end of the week awards night
Click on the link below to find out more information and on how to apply – please note the application deadline is Monday 7th September.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and explore a possible career within Accenture.