Proposal Development Analyst Graduate Scheme 2021
Technology is changing the world faster than ever before – and when combined with human ingenuity, the potential is unlimited. We believe that positive change happens by bringing together different people with diverse experiences and perspectives. Join us and never stop learning new ways to build a better future.
We look for passionate, curious and solution-driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas and inspired to push boundaries.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Our Commitment To You
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
- The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
- You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
The UKI Pursuit Services Team works closely with Client Groups (CG) Sales Teams to offer a range of high quality standardised service offerings from Standard Content Authoring to end-to-end Proposal Management, enabling the sales teams and subject matter experts more time to spend developing tailored and differentiated solutions and managing the relationships with their clients.
The UKI Pursuit Services Team provides a single point of contact for proposal support for all Client Group (CG) Sales Teams in UKI MU.
The UKI PS Proposal Development Analyst is responsible for providing logistics and administrative support to Proposal Managers, Sales Leads and Bid Managers (where a Proposal Manager has not been assigned) for a specific deal pursuit.
What you’ll be doing
Planning and Project Management
- Works with the Proposal / Bid Manager to understand and maintain the Proposal Response Plan.
- Supports Proposal Manager with planning, scheduling and management of activities and resources to agreed quality and timeline expectations.
- Schedules and supports daily / weekly Proposal Response Plan status and briefing events.
- Organises the distribution of agreed proposal templates, writing / reviewing guidance and tooling across proposal authoring team.
- Plans and manages the development of agreed RFx sections (where directed by Proposal / Bid Manager).
- Coordinates content inputs from subject matter experts and other internal Accenture teams.
- Manages the application of content updates within the proposal response, where directed by a Proposal / Bid Manager.
- Assists with the Proposal Production process (coordinating printing & logistics).
- Coordinates original signature and electronic signatures for original and copies.
- Coordinates flow of information to and from Proposal Manager to proposal authoring team (including work schedule updates, content review feedback and writing A&G).
- Coordinates input / support from Creative Services for proposal development.
- Supports Bid Manager with creation and tracking of BD spend for the specific deal opportunity (where Proposal Manager has not been assigned).
- Prepares / coordinates online (portal-based) proposal submissions.
- Supports the development and maintenance of the Proposal Compliance Matrix (where required).
- Supports the development and maintenance of the Proposal Evaluation Criteria Matrix (where required).
- Conducts informal reviews of assigned RFx sections to ensure consistency, clarity and
- readability of messaging throughout the proposal response.
- Conducts informal reviews of assigned RFx sections to determine compliance with requirements and writing standards.
- Schedules and supports proposal content for Colour Team Reviews.
- Assists with the assessment of RFx section in readiness for Colour Team Reviews.
- Creates and manages Bid Team MS Teams channel on behalf of the Proposal / Bid Manager.
- Acts as Bid Team MS Teams Channel administrator for security and access controls.
- Manages the flow of information to and from the online portals to ensure accurate and up to date information is available to all stakeholders.
- Assists the Proposal Manager with the harvesting of all relevant proposal materials.
What’s in it for you
All of our Proposal Development professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom/virtual, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundary less opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our Proposal Development team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Where you’ll work
- Office based - London
- Standard work hours of 09.00 to 17.30 (UK) typically apply, however, a flexible working attitude is required when considering global teams and critical milestones within project delivery.
- A level of travel and working from other locations may be required from time to time.
What are we looking for?
- You need to have gained or will obtain a degree in from any discipline
- Mastery of leading negotiations
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility / adaptability
- Ability to work effectively in a team
How to apply
Full information on our application and selection process can be found on our website.
Start date for this role is July 2021. We receive an extremely high volume of applications for all programmes and it is sometimes necessary to close applications earlier than anticipated. We would recommend early application to avoid disappointment.