Tech Taster Week 2021
Finished school or college, seeking a career in tech but not sure where to start? Join our 5-day Tech Taster experience which has been designed to give you industry work experience and enhance your employability skills, enabling you to be more confident and prepared for the working world.
During the event, you will:
- Gain invaluable insight by collaboratively working on a real-life tech challenge with the support of experienced mentors guiding you through workshops
- Develop a series of soft skills through sessions that will aid your professional development
- Get a unique look at what it’s like to work for a company like Accenture and visit our flagship studios to understand how we use new technologies and innovation to create value and make a difference for clients
- Meet various new people, giving you the opportunity to network and build key contacts
- And finally, if you are a good fit for Accenture, get fast-tracked for our London Degree Apprenticeship programme
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
To be eligible you will be/have:
- Currently not in education or training, and either unemployed or seeking alternative employment opportunities
- Achieved minimum 80 UCAS points (200 points under the old tariff) from a Level 3 qualifications (e.g. A levels, BTEC) and GCSE Maths and English at C grade or above
- Available to virtually attend the full 5 days, Monday 1st – Friday 5th March from 9am – 5.30pm
Applications will close Sunday 14th February and successful candidates will be notified by Wednesday 17th February. Interviews will begin 18th January – please note places are filled on a first-come, first-served basis - apply early to avoid disappointment.