Assistant Producer 2021
Airship Images is seeking an Assistant Producer to support their team on a range of exciting AAA projects at their studio.
In your application email, please let us know your availability timeline (immediate, 2 weeks notice etc )
You will be responsible for
- Assisting to ensure the development of all projects occurs in a timely fashion, adheres to schedule and meets the high-quality standards required.
- Assisting in the population and maintenance of tracking tools and software.
- Reviewing milestone deliverables and working with the Head of Production to ensure they are fully achieved to the highest standards.
- Attending meetings, taking meeting points and relaying information to the relevant teams.
- Working with artists and external contractors to ensure a good working environment and atmosphere.
- Assisting in Miscellaneous Production and Office Management tasks when required.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The confidence to find solutions to problems and the ability to motivate the team.
- The Ability to work as both part of a team and independently.
- Be highly motivated with an eagerness to learn.
- Experience with Shotgun.
- Game Production Courses / Education
- Game Industry Experience
As a part of the application process, candidates will be expected to provide a CV and cover letter. Successful candidates will be invited to an onsite interview.