Spring Insight Week 2021
Why not use this opportunity to get a head start on your career by taking part in a virtual insight week during your first year of a three year degree, or second year of a four year degree.
This virtual week will introduce you to the wide range of opportunities available at American Express from Marketing, Business Development, Finance, Customer Service Business Strategy, Credit and Fraud Risk to Technology. Participation offers a fast-track entry to our video interview round for any of our internship opportunities the following year (eligibility criteria will apply)
As an attendee of the Virtual Spring Insight Week, you will have the opportunity to;
- Experience the work and culture at American Express
- Gain an insight into the business areas that offer summer internships
- Develop key skills which will help you excel through numerous recruitment processes
- Network with various business representatives at all levels throughout our global organisation
- Intensive week of work shadowing, workshops, interactive skill sessions and virtual social events
Due to the pandemic the 2021 Insight Week will be virtual.
- Candidates should be pursuing an undergraduate degree from an accredited university expecting to graduate in 2023
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrate key skills such as team-work, leadership and problem-solving
- Studying towards any degree subject
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in the payments industry
- Working towards a 2:1 in any discipline degree
Why apply to American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Equal Opportunities Statement
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or any other status protected by law.
If you require any assistance with the completion of this process or need any reasonable adjustments to be made then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team on email@example.com
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Application deadline – 14th February 2021
Please ensure you have the correct right to work for the UK.
- Online application
- On-demand video interview