Commercial Graduate Oxford
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Graduate to join Amey.
Whether you’re looking to grow your skills through a graduate programme, apprenticeship, or placement, we embrace difference and believe everyone deserves the chance to fulfil their potential. Develop, get training, earn a salary, and make an impact whilst doing work that matters. Join us on one of our early career’s programmes, and you can be part of the teams working on complex projects that are making a difference. Want to build an extraordinary career? Take a look below.
Amey delivers facilities and estate management services, including planned and reactive maintenance, cleaning, and project management into 59 Prisons on behalf of the Ministry of Justice (MOJ) and Her Majesty's Prison and Probation Service (HMPPS).
You will assist the F&C Manager in addressing commercial issues and providing support with financial management within the business.
Processing the company’s commercial functions, including compilation, and tracking of contract change notices, preparation of client billing and KPI performance packs, Weekly KPI monitoring and business unit financial reporting.
You will be responsible for
- Preparation of monthly billing for presenting to client in accordance with contract terms
- Review invoicing of services provided to non-MOD customers.
- Compiling responses to Contract Change Notices from client
- Tracking progress on CCNs through to Contract Amendments
- Reviewing Contract Amendments and preparing documents for stakeholder approvals
- Provide monthly departmental performances to budget to department heads.
- Support departmental heads with budgeting and forecasting.
- Provide commercial support to business, including supply chain contracting.
- Provide commercial financial support to deliver Asset Replacement Programme
- Compile and process CEAs for new spend.
- Oversee disposal process of company assets.
- Support insurance processes (renewals, claims, etc) with broker
We want to hear from you if you have
- Minimum 2:2 Degree in Business Degree that included legal and commercial modules.
- A driving licence would be desirable.
- Available to join the programme in September 2023 onwards.
- Excellent communication skills – Written and oral
- High level of motivation and initiative; self-starter
What we offer you
Join us on OUR Graduate programme and we will invest in you to become the best version of yourself.
- Career Development – we will provide you with a clear career path by tailoring a program that’s unique to you.
- Support Network – you will be partnered with a dedicated buddy and mentor, as well as community of peers who share your level, building a strong network that will support you forward every step of the way.
- Pension – generous pension scheme which we will contribute to
- Holidays - minimum 24 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy additional days.
- Social Value – you will get two Social Impact Days each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice and further opportunities to support fundraising initiatives.
- Choices - our flexible benefits scheme is tailored by you, including buying additional annual leave, cycle2work scheme, charity giving and gym membership.
- Save with Amey - our online voucher portal gives you access to thousands of discounts from leading retailers to help you save on shopping, days out, or nights in. It includes healthcare, free GP service, dental vouchers.
- Social Value - You’ll get 2 Social Impact Days each year to contribute to your favourite causes, and where eligible, participate in the Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award.
Who is Amey?
We are a leading provider of full life-cycle engineering, operations, and decarbonisation solutions, for transport infrastructure and complex facilities.
Our purpose is to deliver sustainable infrastructure solutions that enhance life and protect our shared future.
We combine exceptional expertise in Consulting & Design, Advisory & Analytics, Transport Infrastructure and Complex Facilities to design, manage, and maintain clients’ assets throughout their lifetime.
Our leading data and analytics capability enable us to create transformative solutions that strengthen resilience and drive sustainable improvements.
We embrace difference and support individuals to work in ways that work best for them.
We are committed to working sustainably and by working in partnership with the communities we serve, so people and the planet are protected.
Amey is committed to Inclusion and Diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. We are also committed to offering applicants with a disability an interview if they meet the minimum requirements for the role. Please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com to discuss any access needs, reasonable adjustments or additional support that may be required at any point during the recruitment process. Apply today – We are excited to hear from you! We reserve the right to close this vacancy before the closing date should we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.