Graduate Web Analyst 2021
About the role
We are looking for a Graduate web analyst who can help to build a data driven culture within AO, by helping to solve business problems by leveraging data. Working in the Web analytics team you will have the opportunity to work closely with our product teams to improve the AO website experience.
You will be the analytics contact for your product teams responsible for monitoring, testing and analysis of the AO.com and AO.de websites. We are making continual improvements to our visitors experience through analysis produced and thorough testing of any changes implemented aligned to over business objectives.
This role will report to our Senior Web Analyst and play a key role in making Marketing Analytics a centre of excellence within the business.
Here's what you can expect to be doing
- Work closely with the product teams to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create dashboards to allow easy access to key data.
- Analyse on site experiments from creation to results.
- Identify opportunities for increased visibility of site performance, working with our implementation specialists to make sure the site is tagged accurately.
- Support other business teams through analysis and sharing of best practice.
A few things about you
- You'll have a desire to understand web analytics and how it can impact the business.
- Highly numerate/analytical mind-set.
- Excellent organisation & attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Google analytics or similar would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
Nice to have
- • Work experience within E-commerce or similar
- • Experience working in GA360
- • Knowledge of BigQuery or prior usage of SQL
- • Use of visualisation tools (Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau, Looker)
Why choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.