Internal Sales Engineer Leeds 2023
Established in 2001, Aqua design, supply and install innovative temperature control solutions, across the UK. Our Sales, Hire and Service teams support customers from every industry sector, whether they are looking to purchase, hire or maintain equipment. Products include process chillers, adiabatic, dry air & free coolers, cooling towers, temperature control units, boilers, air conditioning units and portable heaters. As a business, we have a strong focus on energy efficiency and the ability to design completely bespoke solutions. Aqua are proud recipients of a Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation.
The Company has a clearly defined growth plan over the coming years which will offer employees training and development opportunities. Due to our continued growth we are seeking a highly motivated Internal Sales Engineer to join our current team.
- Training will be provided to create business leads supporting the Sales team
- Speak to new and existing customers to gain sales opportunities, you will be provided with the support of the Senior Sales Engineers and will have the chance to accompany them on site visits.
- Manage the day to day issues on opportunities and accounts. Work with the senior sales team and learn how they sell our solutions
- Upsell solutions to existing accounts.
- Full training will be provided to ensure you are a success in this role
- This element of the role includes AutoCAD design work, process cooling design solutions, specifying equipment, costings projects ranging from £5k to £1million, look at how to save customers energy, building relationships with a range of customers from MD/Company owner to maintenance managers.
Initially the role will be focused on lead generation and sales, once you have gained confidence and shown your understanding of this you will be given the opportunity of Account Management. You will be based at our office in Leeds where you will be fully trained and supported. You will learn from our whole team about how Aqua operates.
We need you to be driven and willing to learn about our industry, ambitious, self-motivated, have a desire to focus your career in engineering and sales. You should be polite, friendly, a good listener, approachable, team player, confident communicator and be people focused.
You will need be interested in Engineering and or Sales and hold some qualification in this area.
Applicants should have a qualification in Mechanical Engineering and have previous commercial experience.