Graduate Global Sales Operations
Join the Global Sales Operations Group in Cambridge as a graduate and grow within one of the most historical UK-forged technology companies!
Ready to dive into real-world projects, expand your industry connections, and build skills that will carry you onto the next stage of your career?
About Global Sales Operations:
Global Sales Operations is a strategic and cross-functional team that supports and enables the frontline sales teams to sell more efficiently and eff ectively in a global market. Global Sales Operations provides direction, guidance and tools for sales planning, execution and performance management across different regions, channels and products. Some of the key responsibilities of Global Sales Operations include:
- Developing and implementing sales strategies and best that align with Arm vision and goals
- Designing and optimizing sales processes and systems that reduce friction and increase efficiency in the sales cycle
- Managing sales analytics and intelligence that provide insights and recommendations for sales improvement and growth
- Supporting sales leadership with data-driven decision making, reporting and forecasting
- Coordinating and collaborating with other functions such as marketing, product, finance and operations to ensure alignment and integration of sales activities
What you could be doing as GSO graduate
As a graduate in the Global Sales Operations team, you will have the opportunity to learn and contribute to the sales success of the company. You will support and enable the sales teams with data, technology and expertise, working on various aspects of sales operations, such as process, analytics, intelligence, performance management, and coordination. You will also gain exposure to different regions, lines of business and collaborate with diverse and cross-functional teams.
Some things you could be involved in:
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of sales dashboards, reports and presentations that track and communicate key sales metrics and trends
Conducting research and analysis on customer segments, competitors and sales performance using various data sources and tools
- Providing administrative and operational support to the sales teams, such as managing sales data, updating CRM systems, preparing contracts and proposals, and coordinating meetings and events
- Participating in cross-functional projects and initiatives that involve collaboration with other teams such as marketing, product and finance
- Learning and documenting sales methodologies and frameworks that enhance sales effectiveness and efficiency
We're looking for individuals who are:
- Studying business, marketing, economics or statistics however other degrees will be considered.
- Eager to learn and willing to challenge the status quo
- Independent and have project management skills
- Pragmatic, analytical and is commercially aware
- Good interpersonal skills, effective in networking / building strong relationships and work well in a team
Qualities that will help your application stand out:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: Proven track record of collecting, analyzing, visualizing and interpreting data, and use it to find opportunities, and provide solutions and recommendations for sales improvement and growth.
- Communication and collaboration skills: A track record of communicating effectively with different stakeholders on some projects.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and tools: Any familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) systems and tools.
We encourage early applications and review them on a first-come and first-served basis.
Start Date: June and July 2024
We are aiming to complete our recruitment process and communicate all shortlisting outcomes by 15th December 2023.
In addition to a competitive salary and comprehensive rewards package, you'll also receive the support, autonomy and opportunity to excel your career.
With a mid-year, and year-end review you'll have two windows each year to progress recognising the pace at which you could grow. Attend our "Grad-teach-Grads" workshops, guest speaker series and various social events to expand your knowledge.
Want to take this a step further? Join our Graduate Committee and hone in on your planning, networking and co-ordination skills.
You'll also be invited to our exclusive Global Graduate Conference (GGC)! A yearly occurrence exclusive for Graduates allowing you to hear from executive members, inspiring speakers and make connections for life.
With many of our leaders and technical experts having originally joined as a Graduate, will you be next?
Accommodations at Arm
At Arm, we want our people to Do Great Things. If you need support or an accommodation to Be Your Brilliant Self during the recruitment process, please email email@example.com. To note, by sending us the requested information, you consent to its use by Arm to arrange for appropriate accommodations. All accommodation requests will be treated with confidentiality, and information concerning these requests will only be disclosed as necessary to provide the accommodation. Although this is not an exhaustive list, examples of support include breaks between interviews, having documents read aloud or office accessibility. Please email us about anything we can do to accommodate you during the recruitment process.
Equal Opportunities at Arm
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Hybrid Working at Arm
Arm’s hybrid approach to working is centred around flexibility, where we split our time between the office and other locations to get our work done. Within that framework, we empower groups and teams to determine their own particular hybrid working pattern, depending on the work and the team’s needs. Details of what this means for each role will be shared upon application. In some cases, the flexibility we can offer is limited by local legal, regulatory, tax, or other considerations, and where this is the case, we will collaborate with you to find the best solution. Please talk to us to find out more about what this could look like for you.