Retail Store Designer 2021
Who we are?
We are a young and diverse start-up team with a strong culture of collaboration and can-do attitude. There is always ample room to progress quickly for someone with the right attitude and skills.
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
Working as part of the Brand Design team you will work closely with the Retail Design team to design new retail locations. You will be working on multiple new store openings, generating creative retail design solutions and innovative ideas. You will be able to understand design briefs and translate them into plans, elevations, perspectives, 3D images and FF&E specifications.
This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about retail design and wants to grow with a fast-evolving jewellery brand, taking on crucial responsibilities early on in their career.
- Translating moodboards into CAD plans, elevations, perspectives, 3D images
- Sourcing materials, furniture and fixings for all store projects
- Keeping project spends up to date
- Project managing contractors on-site
- Passionate about retail design and its future
- Must be able to work in our office in Vauxhall, London.
- Will be required to travel regularly for site visits.
- Must be prepared to work very hard autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be passionate about the Astrid & Miyu brand
- Must be flexible and open-minded.
- Can stay calm whilst working on multiple projects
- Proactive attitude and problem-solving skills are a must
- Excellent skills in Sketchup and AutoCAD mandatory
- Experience leading projects on site liaising with contractors
- Strong ability to create mood boards and FF&E specifications
- Strong knowledge of construction techniques and detailing skills
- In depth knowledge of materials, techniques and innovations related to architecture and design
- Excellent design and visualisation skills
- Adobe CS and MS Office is a must
- Great communication skills and teamwork.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Experience working on retail design projects or interior design projects (reflected in your portfolio)
- Product allowance
- Summer hours
- Flexi hours
- Loyalty perks (for long service)
Send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com and please indicate in subject of email ‘Retail Store Designer – [your name]’.